The EM705 is a versatile fully digital stepping driver based on a DSP with advanced control algorithm. The EM705 is the next generation of digital stepping motor controls. It brings an unique level of system smoothness, providing optimum torque and nulls mid-range instabilities. Motor self-test and parameter auto-setup technology offers optimum responses with different motors and makes it easy to use. The driven motors can run with much smaller noise, generate less heat, and move smoother than most other drivers on the market. Its unique features make the EM705 an ideal solution for applications that require low-speed smoothness.
Additionally, the EM705 has a build-in sensorless stall detection function to eliminate the cost of feedback devices and cabling. Apart from the auto configuration, it has 16 selectable built-in auto-configuration parameters which are best matched to Leadshine's stepping motors.
Note: At present the EM705 only detects motor stall at running speeds >300RPM.
- Anti-Resonance, provides optimum torque and nulls mid-range instabilities
- Supply voltage up to +70VDC
- Output current programmable, from 0.35A to 7.0A
- Automatic idle-current reduction (in standstill mode) to reduce motor heating; function switchable
- Motor self-test and parameter auto-setup technology, offers optimum responses with different motors
- Pulse input frequency up to 200 kHz
- TTL compatible and optically isolated input
- Multi-Stepping allows a low resolution step input to produce a higher microstep output for smooth system performance
- Microstep resolutions programmable, from full-step to 102,400 steps/rev
- Suitable for 2-phase and 4-phase motors
- Support PUL/DIR and CW/CCW modes
- Over-voltage, over-current, phase-error protections
|Output current||0.35||-||7.0 (5.0 RMS)||A|
|Logic signal current||7||10||16||mA|
|Puls input frequency||0||-||200||kHz|
|Double pulse CCW||X|
|Motor type Mecheltron||42BYGH-XXXX||86BYGH-XXXX|